Google
 
Web afterlifefiles.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!




afterlife files, where I have written up my visions of experiencing out of body, obe, nde, astral travels, to heaven, afterlife, realms.
<$BlogRSDURL$>

AFTERLIFE FILES
Over the years I have had many dreams
of going to heaven! That is, I have been taken, in my Spirit, astral, body
by Angels and Guides, to see and to experience places in the
Spirit,
afterlife, worlds. to heaven, *and* to hell! [yes, new agers, there *is* a hell[s]!!]

I have also been shown scenes from the "End Times", the earth at "earthchanges" time! Earthquakes, land changes, etc....
I have written up some of these experiences
here in this journal. Beginning around 1978, I have had
near-weekly dreams where I would go to visit other worlds that
are not on this earth plane! Some Guide would bring me to see,
for instance, the Hall of the History of mankind, or perhaps I would
actually see and then talk two way conversations with, a relative.
Many of these experiences are not recalled
very well, and only the visions that I consider to be Interesting,
I will post here on this weblog.
Plus I will also write about my life, and my thoughts, seeing how I now know that the material world is not all that there is to reality!







I have more or less turned my MY LIFE AFTER NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES weblog into a Photoblog, where I enter some of my amazing pictures, with long descriptions of each. Come, please, look at my photos!










afterlife files
Tuesday, January 21, 2003
   
1/21/2003 09:49:00 AM


[this OBE experience may be one of my most Important, of my whole life, so far!!]

....Oh what Interesting astral travel, OBE, dreams i had last night!!
*that*, sports fans...is the Understatement of the year!!!

Yes, i am amazed at my dream experiences. only i do not call these experiences dreams as they are Experiences. there were several last night.
.....a Guide appeared to me and this guide wanted to show to me how
sleeping people are guided into having OBE experiences, to see astrally the earthplane and to see heavenworlds too! the two of us then went to a lady's house where she was sleeping and shortly thereafter, the three of us were floating twenty feet above the road in front of her rural home. I went, with her upwards several hundred feet and then i saw what she saw: she peered upwards at the glowing stars, but what became apparent was, as if she were
peering DOWN onto heaven's landscape from about 5,000 feet!!
Instead of stars she saw hundreds of dwellings and forests and fields, of heavenland!! my giude then told me..."now that she has seen that heaven is real.....lets hope she remembers this upon awakening...ought to give to her a Measure to 'reality-check" the material world against.....that she now knows that the afterlife exists"!! then we hit her head reall hard so that she, while yet aseep, could actually feel the blows and thus she would wake up: my guide was afraid that if she kept on sleeping, she woul awaken in the morning and not remember this experience of experiences!
thus we both hit her and she woke up, this dream now burned into her memory!
...next scene. the two of us, guide and myself, were somewheres in the state of texas, by a lake, the guide showing me a ruins, in a field, of some sect's camp or house. [Waco??!] then both of us flew eastwards over the wooded, fielded, landscape to....a black couple, in their home, somewheres in Liousianna! The black man wanted to keep looking for work in the oil fields and she wanted to go home to mother, east
of the river: they were about to split, we listened to the arguments: this marrage will not work!
.....next scene. a man in a lab somewheres, we talked about how the material that he is working with is....speakers for a sound system...a copy of the earth's speakers but made of a different material than of the physical. [this place is in the afterlife!]. inference: that speakers exist in heaven, probably computers and the internet too!! they may not look like the earthly counterparts, but serve the same function.
...next scene. An amazing place, looked like a large "church social meeting hall with dining tables filling the hall" all the 100+
tables had white tableclothes, with dishes and food.
then many many people came in and sat down to eat and to socialize. it became apparent soon that me and my guide were at some large social gathering of
MEDIUMS! most were women, and nearly all were heavy and weighed about 200 pounds each, if they were people of earth: but they were residents of a heavenrealm so that weight does not matter! [once a pyschic at a Spiritualist
camp in new york state told me that this is so, that most psychics and mediums are a bit heavy..."overweight" as the more body cells that one has, the more astral ectoplasim spirit matter can be generated by their bodies so to connect with the spirit world with!] I sat at the very back end table, at the very very left end. perhaps as i was "new", or perhaps that all the mediums were RESIDENTS of heavenworld and i was not! the lady to my immediate right was a 250 pound black "mamie"...she had about ten small "babies" all around her, in the air, floating in the air! she must either be a "mother" in a place, in spirit, where the babies go if they die *as* a baby, or that she oversees a bunch of babies on earth, as a guide!
.......next scene. a more or less "formal" meeting between me, my guide, and a group of people from this medium meeting. these were the leaders of this group of people. all of them wore white robes that had a faint but distinctive tinge of green to the color, a certain type of green that i have seen before in books of spirits, a green that means..."healers of soul-conditions"!
our talk?
it was about how i am Joining with them, becoming one of the members of this group. there was inference that the Purpose of this group, one group amoungst many similar groups, in heaven, now....was to have each member go to the earthplane, in spirit, to be Guides to living people, one on one. they talked of a Great Oncoming Event, here on earth, in a year or three, an event that could be much like the PENTECOST a few weeks after Jesus's death, where the pentecostal "dove" descends, spirit outpours down upon the earthsphere and heaven and earth become *very* very close.
the earth's people will have a huge spiritual revival and the New Religion will be a "Spiritualist" religion where everyone will have a direct perception of spirit and their own connections with spirit. there will be guides for each person.
"a few months to a year or so, from now"...I had the feeling.


so from what i have overheard, sports fans.....in my being with these souls, that there will be very very soon, maybe in a year, maybe in ten years...this great GREAT outpouring of spirit upon the earth and vast numbers of guides will contact the earthpeoples. it will be like that great outpouring of spirit upon the disciples shortly after Jesus ascended, and the Gifts of spirit were given. To each person, though, not like of a whole church or nation. each person will have the Awakening of his soul into constant communion with Spirit, spirits, and the spirit world, *while* living on earth!!

NOW.
as i am "supposed" to die, soon, this dream experience probably indicates what my major Work will be, my Mission in heaven, will be, after i arrive and Get trained: to be one of the Guides to people on earth. i will travel down from heaven to Guide, heal, counsole...etc..etc....individuals.

and NOW, to anyone who read about my last major visionpost, here, a few days ago, about "my bonding with demons in the hellworlds while all my friends go on to the higher heavens"...
NOW this all makes sense!!
the Entance to heaven, from the earthsphere is, from what i have been Taught, NOT at the bottom of the "seven major levels of heaven"! it is about a level 3.5! the hell worlds are below the level of the earth, at "1" and "2". thus if i want to be able to, as a heaven afterdeath resident, go back to earth, as a guide, i have to "stand on a foundation" to do so, as the earth is NOT such a foundation! i have to have the vibration of the level one and level two within me, in order to come back as a spirit guide to earth.
I ALSO must have demon helpers, on their own level!
but they are "demons" in name only, the christian name. actually they are just resident souls/spirits who live in level one and two.
Thus, in order for me to come back to earth, to "counsole, heal, guide, living people, i have to have that level one and two vibrations within my soul.
and TOO, indeed all my friends will "go onwards" as they do not have this Mission, that i will have! i suspect that MOST souls do not have such a mission as this one: when they sever their connections with the earthsphere, it is UTTER and for keeps; they evolve, in spirit, and go upwards to level 4....5....6...and to eventual Union with the Celestial.
not me!
apparently the Aquarian age, the "next mellenium" of 2160 years, must have Angels and Guides who are *Dedicated* !
"Dedicated' as in..."a dedicated server"...or a "dedicated word processor".....
the vibration that they have, cannot be used for anything else in the upper heaven levels, as it is "earth-level-centered!
thus this Guidemission is *all* they they will do, for "2160 years"
[since time in heaven is 10 X earthtime.....I could be doing this for 21,600 years.....yes, my friends from earth will be long long LONG gone into God!!!] Thus i cannot also do what most other afterlife souls will do, in the upper levels of heaven. i will be "stuck" with this mission, perhaps till the Age changes again, 2160 years from now.

Now i also can feel, as surely my whole 61 years of earthly life has been a kind of "preparation" for this "Career"...why it is that i need
meat to eat and live very very "Earthly" and not "New Age" at all!!
....for the New agers are the ones that will Ascend: their very Vegan/vegetarian diets are a Preparation for their Leaving of the earthsphere and living in the High planes of the afterlfe. Not ME!!
I have to be very very Grounded and think in images, not the "higher evolutional" abstract thought. I will have to Guide level 1 and level 2 and level 3 earthsouls, from spirit...i beetter be on good good terms with "Hiphop rappers" and "outlaws" and the "dysfunctional".....here on earth, now....as i will work with the Office of Healing and Guidence, for these souls!
NOT only while alive, on earth, but if they, after they die, go to live in the level 1 and 2 "hells", i will have to guide them there too!!

tis Humbling to Know that 99% of the old souls, of this planet, when they die, will Go On, and i remain behind, near eternally, never never to see them again, perhaps....

THE LAST PICTURE SHOW!
...that movie about a man who owned a movie theater in a dying small texas town: his mission was to help all the teenagers LEAVE this town...but he also knew that he, himself, could never never ever leave!

I guess i will continue to play computer games, read the nyTimes...in my remaining months and not join up with any new ager way of life....funny.....in all the new age groups that i post to....I am probably 180 degrees AWAY from their vibration: now i see why, from this one dream alone!!!!!

Maybe i will see ya in your dreams...a year or so from now!
...or at least someone from the spirit Office Association!!


|
 
Comments: Post a Comment
 
1/21/2003 09:49:00 AM
I have *very* strange dreams: at least three times a week, I am taken by guides to experience places in the Spirit, afterlife, worlds!! I have even talked two-way conversatations with most of my "deceased" relatives, there!
This weblog will have some of these accounts posted, as well as my thoughts about life, now that I have been shown the relative importance of the material world compared to heaven!
From these dream experiences I have learned much about
how to live in *this* earthly
life: even more
than having these dreams prepare me for heaven!










Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com














QuickTopic free message boards
Discuss Sathya Sai Baba, 2005, who is he?









I have my written-up Dreams, where Guides and Angels take me to experience places in the afterlife realms, at HERE at yahoogroups
You can go there and read many interesting things of Soul and Spirit and prophecy, in the folders in the "files" section, and then perhaps subscribe to this mailing list. Many of my accounts, not written here on this weblog, are there, instead. There are also end times prophecies that i have experienced too. Plus other people's dreams and experiences that i have saved to a file.


If you sign up, at my yahoogroups site, you may get any new write-ups of new experiences, in your mailbox, but there will only be one or three per week, if that many!

the subject matter of my files are.....

[1] My Dreams and Visits to Heaven.

[2]WORLD TRADE CENTER....other people's visions and channelings, about the "how" and the "why", of this event.

[2B] my writings about AUTISM and what it is like for me to be "autistic".

[3] my alien abduction experiences: I was taken to see some of the scenes of alien worlds and even had the UFO implant experience!

[4] MY OWN visions of the endtimes and Earthchanges!

[5a] EARTHCHANGE VISIONS FROM OTHER PEOPLE... earthchange visions that i have on file from other people, channeled or envisioned!

[5] my writings upon my observations about life.
















"The best way to get to heaven is to live, now, like you were already there!"....????





----and the Goodness will never ever End!















flickr.
This is my photosite, where I have all of my pictures kept, with my canon a200 powershot!




a Directory of 5000 weblogs, join today!





ATOM feed

RSS Feed



Subscribe with myFeedster
Feedster: A RSS Subscription Link to
my Afterlifefiles.
easy for people to regularly read what
I post. This lets you subscribe to me [RSS] with just one click.
[" myFeedster is 100% free and if they don't already have a myFeedster account,
they'll be walked right through the signup process and end up subscribed to your blog."]






ARCHIVES
07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002 / 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002 / 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 / 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 / 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 / 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 / 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 / 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 / 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 / 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 / 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 / 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 / 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 / 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 / 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 / 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 / 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 / 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 / 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 / 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 / 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 / 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 / 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 / 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 / 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 / 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 / 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 / 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 / 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 / 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 / 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 /


Powered by Blogger






www.flickr.com
freestone's photos More of freestone's photos




Blog Flux Directory


Religion Blog Top Sites


CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Blogsnob is a free service that
allows you to publicize your
personal site.
An ad exchange for Blogs.





Promote your blog for free.
CCCCCCCCCCC







godserver godserver.com ---Search over 80, 000 alternative health and spiritual web sites





SPIRIT NETWORK


Site Meter





Enter your email address
below to subscribe
to afterlife files!


powered by Bloglet











COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN