Google
 
Web afterlifefiles.blogspot.com

GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH. Search all weblogs!




afterlife files, where I have written up my visions of experiencing out of body, obe, nde, astral travels, to heaven, afterlife, realms.
<$BlogRSDURL$>

AFTERLIFE FILES
Over the years I have had many dreams
of going to heaven! That is, I have been taken, in my Spirit, astral, body
by Angels and Guides, to see and to experience places in the
Spirit,
afterlife, worlds. to heaven, *and* to hell! [yes, new agers, there *is* a hell[s]!!]

I have also been shown scenes from the "End Times", the earth at "earthchanges" time! Earthquakes, land changes, etc....
I have written up some of these experiences
here in this journal. Beginning around 1978, I have had
near-weekly dreams where I would go to visit other worlds that
are not on this earth plane! Some Guide would bring me to see,
for instance, the Hall of the History of mankind, or perhaps I would
actually see and then talk two way conversations with, a relative.
Many of these experiences are not recalled
very well, and only the visions that I consider to be Interesting,
I will post here on this weblog.
Plus I will also write about my life, and my thoughts, seeing how I now know that the material world is not all that there is to reality!







I have more or less turned my MY LIFE AFTER NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES weblog into a Photoblog, where I enter some of my amazing pictures, with long descriptions of each. Come, please, look at my photos!










afterlife files
Monday, April 07, 2003
   
4/07/2003 10:50:00 AM
and here are yet MORE for your enjoyment, yet a few more visions gathered from my other files, gotta get them all before i go blogger-pro!
=====================================================
--A Walk Through Humanity's history!! The Dream!

*That* was an Interesting dream that i had last night! I met a masterlike Spiritguide, in some heavenworld, and he took me on a Tour, a tour of humanity's history. but in symbolic form, probably using some spirit-created teaching device, used to teach and to show others with.

We two stood, or rather, nearly hovered over, a shoreline. there was the beach, the land behind, the shoreline, then there was the sea. The land looked like "normal" land, a thin slice of beachsand, then grass, rocks, and yet more grass going backwards to the small hills.
We floated about 60 feet off of the shoreline, about 100 feet out over the water. the master tells me that this shoreline depicts in symbol-form, the whole history of mankind! from left to right. seemed like one foot of beach equaled one year.
NOW...each and every little stick, stone, item...any "something" that was on or near the shoreline was symbolic of something in the Timeline, of mankind!
---sigh...i could not recall the hour or so of floating over several thousand years of History...but my Attention was rivited upon what he now said...."there, on the sand, next to the water, see that pot with
its lid off, the lid is several inches away from that pot: *that* symbolizes how at the period of
German Nazi times [1930s], humanity nearly split into TWO races, of spirit"!
yes, i was now up to 1930.
As my time of 6 AM awakening came near, i was more "lucid": recalling yet more of the travels forwards in time. about ten more feet yet ahead, i saw what looked to be a HUGE pine cone! nearly as large as a pineapple, looking like a pineapple. the master did not tell me what this was indicative of....but the timeline
suggests "WW II"....somewheres around 1940-1945. One foot per year...seems to be the ratio. I floated along a bit more, to the right, along this beach, i must have floated nearly 60 to 100 feet further; that would mean the time point, on the beach, would be of "now", or perhaps in the near future!
At this "now" or at the very near future, i saw a *real* signifigent "something" on the sand!
the shoreline curved around to the left, making a point of land, a point of about 50 to 100 feet of land that stuck out into the sea. out in the sea, about another 60 feet from this point, was a very small island of rock about 60 feet across and ten feet high.

a marker.
this island is a marker for a major major MAJOR Indicator, in the history of man!! think "highligher pencil underlining", this island.
I went over to the point. There was a creek about three feet wide coming down to the sea, right down the middle of the point, making this point a "small delta". i noted that one could walk up the banks of this creek, into hills from where the creek flowed from. And...this creek suggested that it was *not* to be crossed: one HAD to leave the sea and walk up along this creek, if one were walking along the shore!
WOW!
Meaning: at this point in Humanity's time, all of humanity's history will end, on earth, for *this* "class" of souls!! They all will go up into spirit and live away from the earthplane, from the Shore, and maybe never never reincarnate onto the earth again! High school will be *over*: graduation is then----for *all* of humanity that are in "the currant class", the souls that have been on the earth since the beginning of the "Schoolyear"...12,000 years ago [?]! The Rapture" in slow motion: does not even have to have a single "earthchange", either, to cause this Graduation-all-at-once as this "currant" class only needs about 70 more years of life before all are "dead" of old age!
[notice any "very good' old souls dying early, of late?!!]
Thus man's history, individually, collectively, will transfer its theater of action, of history, to the Spirit worlds, at this graduation time! No more Incarnations to earth! All of our future classes and learnings will take place in the Spirit worlds, under the laws of Spirit, not earth laws!

Also, as this Class of souls walk UP the left creekside, the NEW class of baby-souls, are coming down from the hills, down from the spirit-worlds, en-masse, on the Right side of this creek, to enter the earthsphere for their, perhaps, very first incarnations upon the earth!
One class leave: another class Comes! probably at the same time, the same generation! Souls from the spiritworlds who have never had a physical incarnation.
Probably, on earth, at this time, there will be a mixture of both very very old souls and a lot of very very young souls, all together at the same time. Perhaps even oldsoul mothers could have "children from hell"...babysouls for children, where their souls come from the litteral Hellworlds, on their way upwards to Salvation, in the high spiritworlds, needing to incarnate *as* a human being, on The Way There!
These mothers may grit their teeth at having such "trouble-maker" kids, but these mothers , being old souls, can give SO so so much, to these kids, in their first incarnations, setting to Tone for goodness and Quality, at the very first incarnation, for the whole of the rest of their "schoolyear" of 12,000 years!!
These incoming souls may be here for the whole school-cycle of, say, 12,000 years. the shoreline goes ever onwards, for thousands of years, for this New Class, in the earthschool: but WE will leave, WE will Graduate to the spiritworlds, soon!
No wonder spirit is stimulating us all, to be hyperactive, with cell phone in each hand, waving them franticly, living a year of living in one week! the last life on earth...get it all done, all the karma done with...each and every thing done here is a huge preperation for the spiritworlds!
like: every "punch" of experience, in your earthly "life-ticket"...is an Admittance to a corresponding Temple, in heaven. temple of music, art, poetry, mothering....etc...etc...
so burn that candle at both ends and throw it in the microwave and give that microwave MAXIMUM POWER to nuke that life-candle to incandesant vapor!

How far ahead?? how far ahead *is* this event, anyway?! I was NOT told that. but it looks, from what i see, that this event is NOW! we are all in it, we all are at the point of turning upwards along the creek that flows from a higher elevation of land that is above this beach.

=====================================

==================================

WAR soon?

here is my weblog entry for today, an astral travel to
perhaps the future where was is occurring on earth!

[---that "mysterious" reference to a "weblog", is
because i cut and paste some of these entries *from*
my near-daily Journal. If any newcomer, here, is
interested in reading the whole journal, just go to
http://freestone.blogspot.com
thanks....]

Thursday, November 21, 2002
"War---end of the world"!!

I had a *very* interesting out of body Dream last
night, one that i will remember for SOME time, until i
die...[next year!]!!
Oh, it seems on the surface a simple dream, but....

An astral travel dream. I am in some place a few
hundred feet inland from the shore of a lake, there
are houses and places. I am told , somehow, that i am
to meet some of my old friends at 8 AM in the morning
and that they are coming to meet me, and meet me by
coming in their car from Iowa
[they are not dead, not Spirit-land dwellers: this is
spirit-land, now, where i am, and they are coming to
see me from the earth, as they are still living.
"Iowa" because it is mr. MacN......., an old friend
from the air force and he has his hometown to be in
the state of Iowa! the "car" is his "vehicle" for
himself and his wife to astral travel to come and to
meet me. my guess that ""8 am" is perhaps the year
2008!!]
8 am has not yet occurred as it is still very early,
so i go see yet other people in a house on the hill by
the lakeshore but back away from the lake. [in the
spirit world, the shore of this lake is the shore of
the physical world].
I meet several other of my friends and it appears that
they too, come from the earth to see me and it is
BEFORE 8 AM so that they come to see me before the
year 2008. [ I am already dead, of course, dying
probably in early 2003!]
My "reunion" is rudely interrupted by someone who is
floating in the air near the ceiling of the room! he
shouts and yells, all bothered and very
disturbed.....yet another astral traveler who comes to
the spirit world and he see me and my friends and he
Is Disturbed! he shouts to me....
"THE WAR THE WAR...DID YOU SEE THE HEADLINES IN THE
PAPER...IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD"!! shouts very
loud!
i try to calm him....
[before 8am, before 2008, but near 2008]

i then see that it IS near 8 am and i excuse my self
to float down from the second floor of the building,
amazing my friends; i tell them that i have an
appointment with others. they come, the iowa
couple, and we all have a wonderfull reunion!
Again, an interruption! i could see several
"japanese-y" looking girls standing near me. i told my
friend that i had to leave *this* reunion as i sensed
that they girls were in deep trouble! i shouted to my
friend and his wife....these girls are "????"...a
japanese word for "a lost spirit"...or a"spirit in
trouble"

the japanese girls told me that their vehicle is stuck
on the bridge between worlds and they cannot get back
to earth....
So, we all go along the path, me floating through the
air. up ahead i see a bridge, a narrow narrow bridge
going from the 50-foot hilltop down to the lakeshore,
crossing a small stream in the process: a bridge
between worlds, and i see a small bycycle/sled-like
"vehicle' in the middle of the bridge, stuck between
posts. yes, they cannot return to earth unless this
vehicle is unstuck! the earthly body could DIE soon
unless help is given!
as i pondered what to do, the two girls were "wringing
their hands" and muttering about the WAR and the
headlines, in the paper, that were so huge and
terrible!!
[some terrible war was going on and now TWO spirits,
at least, have independantly reported it: i go into
the future, as well as into the ASTRAL spirit world,
thus i am in the future, a bit before 2008, and the
Reports from other astral travelers are Not So Good:
war war...a war that is much more than just a local
conflict!! Course it is "terrible" if you are in the
middle of it, even for a local small conflict, but
somehow i get the feeling, here, folks, that they were
experiencing, on earth, these people from TWO separate
cultures, a war that is larger than just a "Iraqian
Saddam take-out"!!]

the dream ended as i pushed the vehicle free of the
posts and pushed it so that it could go back down the
bridge towards the earth-plane!

WAR.
soon.
---this is my Report from the future.....

=======================================

========================================
How can I enjoy the rest of my short life after having an Earthchange Vision?


what is the use of loving physical
life,
knowing that the endtimes/earthchanges may ruin it?!

==============================================

hello, everyone!!

someone asked me, yesterday, about my latest end time vision.
She more or less says that " why go on
living...why
enjoy life, knowing that bad times are ahead,
and oblivion for us all"

Spirit once gave to me an answer for that
question!!

I was living in upstate new york at the time.
it was May, late may, and the springtime leaves were
at their best...gloriously may days, late in may, of
soft blue skies
and lush new leaves, everywhere.
the air smelled so sweet and all the birds were
chiripping overtime, in song.
But i had just had yet ANOTHER one of my end
time visions...that very morning!! There was strong inference that very soon much of the earth's surface could become ruined for life!
----and I now, by early afternoon, had walked out into the countryside, from the 600 people town that i was living in. I wanted to get out and pray and meditate upon that dream...a dream that killed all hope, a dream that says all will die. How could I feel "good" about enjoying what could become ruined very soon? How could i even enjoy this spring lovelyness that is now all about me, knowing that
all of the plants could become dead from, say, volcanic ash and clouds?!

so as i walked along this road, in the early springtime glory....at the warmest time of
day...i asked this same question, in prayer, to Spirit, this lady asks
me....."why even go on living"?!!

---and Spirit gave me an answer! probably a guide whispered it to me, as I heard the
Inner Voice Speak!
it said, more or less........
Yes, you had yet another dream of
everything dying in the endtimes, Freestone.
Dust and brown and dead wood and dead cities, everywhere. oh how depressing!
but look before you, Freestone!
there you see spring in all its glory!
and---you know that in only a very few
months, winter
will come and Frost everything Dead!!
the winds will blow black clouds and the snow
WILL fall, covering everything in still deathlike
silence, at ten degrees above zero farenheit. Winter WILL win, as it always does every fall, in upstate new york.
But you enjoy the summer, Freestone, do you not---knowing that this winter to come, in only five month, will win out over the life of summer's warmth??!! [frost can come in september, in upstate ny!!].....
you know that all of it will die.
But you also know that there will be
another spring and summer, next year! There will always be a summer nine months ahead, every fall of the year.
so enjoy this one...while it lasts...
You are supposed to, being this earth is a classroom to
use for to grow your Soul in!
High school art class may only last an hour a day, five days a week: use it to learn Art in. Summer only lasts four months every year, enjoy it!

and if the earth were to die?
why there will be yet another "earth" in
spirit for
you to enjoy, after you die...the heaven worlds of spirit!
and this one will have an EVERLASTING summer....
so use the earthly "summer" to train you to
see the
Real Eternal Summer, in heaven, after you
die! and after all, even if the earth has no
endtimes that
the prophets warn of...YOU will have your
very own personal endtime, some day soon----!!

your death!

thus the REAL question, here, is..."how can i go on
living,
knowing that i will die, someday, and all of my life's work will be gone, and all my
life's future hopes and dreams will then be for not?!!"

we all, each of us, have our personal
endtimes, our
very personal rapture!! some people will end
time before the endtimes!!

there.

a good answer!
so go out and enjoy your senior year in high
school, the art classes;
even knowing that very soon the Graduation
will occur
and you WILL move off to College, across the
Great River, never never, to come back to sit in
the
homeroom
of High school #666!!

freestone



|
 
Comments: Post a Comment
 
4/07/2003 10:50:00 AM
I have *very* strange dreams: at least three times a week, I am taken by guides to experience places in the Spirit, afterlife, worlds!! I have even talked two-way conversatations with most of my "deceased" relatives, there!
This weblog will have some of these accounts posted, as well as my thoughts about life, now that I have been shown the relative importance of the material world compared to heaven!
From these dream experiences I have learned much about
how to live in *this* earthly
life: even more
than having these dreams prepare me for heaven!










Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com














QuickTopic free message boards
Discuss Sathya Sai Baba, 2005, who is he?









I have my written-up Dreams, where Guides and Angels take me to experience places in the afterlife realms, at HERE at yahoogroups
You can go there and read many interesting things of Soul and Spirit and prophecy, in the folders in the "files" section, and then perhaps subscribe to this mailing list. Many of my accounts, not written here on this weblog, are there, instead. There are also end times prophecies that i have experienced too. Plus other people's dreams and experiences that i have saved to a file.


If you sign up, at my yahoogroups site, you may get any new write-ups of new experiences, in your mailbox, but there will only be one or three per week, if that many!

the subject matter of my files are.....

[1] My Dreams and Visits to Heaven.

[2]WORLD TRADE CENTER....other people's visions and channelings, about the "how" and the "why", of this event.

[2B] my writings about AUTISM and what it is like for me to be "autistic".

[3] my alien abduction experiences: I was taken to see some of the scenes of alien worlds and even had the UFO implant experience!

[4] MY OWN visions of the endtimes and Earthchanges!

[5a] EARTHCHANGE VISIONS FROM OTHER PEOPLE... earthchange visions that i have on file from other people, channeled or envisioned!

[5] my writings upon my observations about life.
















"The best way to get to heaven is to live, now, like you were already there!"....????





----and the Goodness will never ever End!















flickr.
This is my photosite, where I have all of my pictures kept, with my canon a200 powershot!




a Directory of 5000 weblogs, join today!





ATOM feed

RSS Feed



Subscribe with myFeedster
Feedster: A RSS Subscription Link to
my Afterlifefiles.
easy for people to regularly read what
I post. This lets you subscribe to me [RSS] with just one click.
[" myFeedster is 100% free and if they don't already have a myFeedster account,
they'll be walked right through the signup process and end up subscribed to your blog."]






ARCHIVES
07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002 / 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002 / 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 / 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 / 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 / 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 / 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 / 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 / 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 / 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 / 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 / 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 / 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 / 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 / 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 / 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 / 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 / 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 / 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 / 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 / 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 / 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 / 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 / 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 / 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 / 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 / 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 / 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 / 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 / 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 / 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 /


Powered by Blogger






www.flickr.com
freestone's photos More of freestone's photos




Blog Flux Directory


Religion Blog Top Sites


CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Blogsnob is a free service that
allows you to publicize your
personal site.
An ad exchange for Blogs.





Promote your blog for free.
CCCCCCCCCCC







godserver godserver.com ---Search over 80, 000 alternative health and spiritual web sites





SPIRIT NETWORK


Site Meter





Enter your email address
below to subscribe
to afterlife files!


powered by Bloglet











COOL BLOGS!
NEW LINKS COMING IN